The National Assembly Service Commission has announced the appointment of 7 new permanent secretaries in a statement by Bullah Bi-Allah, on behalf of the director, Information.
The National Assembly Service Commission (NASC) on Tuesday announced the appointment of seven new permanent secretaries.
1. The Clerk of the House of Representatives, Adamu Abdulkadir
2. Giwa Ahonkahi, Deputy Clerk of the House (legislative)
3. Muhammed Aishatu, Deputy Clerk of the House (administrative)
4. Ojo Amos, Secretary Procurement, Estate and Works Department
5. Dibai Adamu, Secretary Research and Information
6. Mahmud Abubakar, Secretary, Human Resources and Staff Development Directorate
7. Patience Iku, Deputy Clerk, Senate (administration).
This was announced in a statement by Bullah Bi-Allah, on behalf of the Director, Information and Publication and made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja on Tuesday.
Mr. Bi-Allah said the appointment was “sequel to the issuance of appointment letters to the appointees by the clerk of the National Assembly, Alhaji Mohammed Sani-Omolori”.
Their letters of appointment were signed by the Executive Chairman, National Assembly Service Commission (NASC), Adamu Fika, indicating that the appointments took effect from Aug. 24.
This followed the approval of same at the commission’s meeting.
While congratulating them, the letter stressed that “the appointments are in recognition of the appointees’ hard work, dedication, administrative competence and enjoined them to continue to uphold the confidence reposed in them”.